|This article is written from the|
Real world point of view
- Main article: The Twilight Zone (original series)
The is an overview of the fourth season of the original The Twilight Zone TV series which ran in 1963, airing 18 episodes.
Note: This season of The Twilight Zone was used as a mid-season replacement for the show that had replaced it on the 1962 fall schedule. To fill the timeslot, episodes were lengthened to one hour and moved to Thursday nights.
- "The Bard" featured Burt Reynolds in a role that was a parody of Marlon Brando's use of method-acting.
- Main article: List of memorable quotes from the first series
- "In His Image"
- "The Thirty-Fathom Grave"
- "Valley of the Shadow"
- "He's Alive"
- "Death Ship"
- "Printer's Devil"
- "No Time Like the Past"
- "The Parallel"
- "I Dream of Genie"
- "The New Exhibit"
- "Of Late I Think of Cliffordville"
- "The Incredible World of Horace Ford"
- "On Thursday We Leave for Home"
- "Passage on the Lady Anne"
- "The Bard"